Take a sponsorship opportunity to enjoy a high level of brand exposure both pre-event and onsite.
The following sponsorship opportunities are available:
Asia CanTech website
Links to the brand new website are being sent to key decision makers and influencers from can manufacturers and fillers across Asia. It is also being marketed strongly in CanTech International’s print magazine and on the CanTechOnline.com website. Advertising opportunities will be on every page including the home page and have a direct link to your website and these include:
- Web tiles – A 120×120 pixel tile on the Asia CanTech website with a link to your own company website. Total 20 tiles available.
- Web banners – A 90×728 pixel rotating banner on the Asia CanTech website with a link to your own company website. Total nine banners available.
All attendees are required to wear a lanyard at the event and your logo can be featured on these either solus or sharing the lanyard space with another sponsor. Please contact us for further details.
To increase the exposure of your company we have space available to have your logo displayed:
- On our conference podium, visible to all conference attendees. Unlimited spaces available.
- Placed within our event brochure which is given to all attendees. Unlimited spaces available.
Networking and Gala Dinners
Both our dinners at the event can be sponsored:
- Sponsorship of the Welcome dinner – your logo and company details displayed on a place card at each table setting. Solus Sponsorship.
- Sponsorship of the Awards Gala Dinner – your logo and company details displayed on a place card at each table setting. Solus Sponsorship.
As well as all of the sponsorship opportunities we can also promote your own materials by placing these within our delegate bags given to all attendees. We can include many different items such as brochures, pens, giveaways etc.
If you are interested in taking any of these sponsorship or promotional opportunities, or would like any more information, please contact email@example.com
These sponsorship opportunities will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis only.